Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the Registration we receive.
- To email you with news and information about NTTM India and our campaigns, but only if you
have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, joining our campaign.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by NTTM India when you use our
web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a
user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example,
you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please
check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
cookies from our website or linked sites then you may not be able to use the website as it is
Security & Protection of Data
- NTTM India uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is
transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your
browser is able to support
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card
numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.