1. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidate should go through the Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
2. The fee being paid is only towards the application and does not in any way guarantee its scrutiny & being calling for the interview. The application fees once paid is not refundable even if the application is rejected for any reason. Hence, request for chargeback will not be accepted.
3. While paying fees through the payment gateway, if the amount is debited from your Bank Account/Card but e-Receipt is not displayed, please do not pay again immediately, report such occurrence to your Bank Branch and also cross check youraccount statement to ensure it has been debited. If any issues, please approach your Bank Branch and also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please contact your home branch, in case of any discrepancy pertaining to failed / incomplete transaction.
5. Any discrepancy related to fees payment that needs action should be brought to the notice of the Deputy Registrar, HR (email@example.com within 7 days from the date of payment and requests beyond that will not be entertained.
6. Refunds will be returned using the original method of payment – for example if a PAYMENT has been made by credit card, the refund will be credited by same mode of Channel to same credit card by the Merchant and this goes for all Pay Modes from which the customer will make the Payment.
6. In case of any kind of dilemma or dispute, we will refund the money added by you to your account within 7 working days.
Website Content Managed by Ministry of Textiles, NTTM | Designed, Developed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre( NIC )